Be Represented. Not Brokered.
What Makes Us Unique... and Why Should that Matter?
Michigan Commercial Space Advisors exclusively represents tenants and buyers - never landlords. As a result, we have no inventory (nothing to sell you, except great service) and are free to place you in the building or space that works best for you, rather than being influenced by the one that pays us the highest commission. We start with the universe of available properties and narrow those options down based on your unique space needs. Contact us now for a no-cost, no obligation consultation on your space requirements.
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
- Q: How do we find you the best space for your needs?
- A: Click Here to see a simplified illustration of our space search process.
- Q: What do our services cost?
- A: It's hard to believe, but we almost never charge our clients for the extensive work we do. Read More
- Q: Who does a full-service brokerage firm really serve?
- A: Full-service brokers provide a wide variety of brokerage, management and consulting services to buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords. Sounds perfect, right? Not if you are a tenant looking for space or a buyer looking for property. Read More
Michigan Commercial Space Advisors is the Grand Rapids affiliate of ITRA Global, an international alliance of firms that provide tenant and buyer representation and consulting services to corporate clients throughout North America, Europe and Australia. A detailed description of the organization, including services provided and markets covered, can be found here.